Tuesday, November 11, 2008

This Doll Does It For Her Country


The veteran in my life didn't think twice about reminding me that today was Veteran's Day, so my Doll donned her very favorite Army girl look in celebration. Agent Orange, this one is for you! My Doll's favorite Army girl look is comprised primarily of the Camolicious outfit from Alkaline Designs (above.) The Camolicious outfit is hardly new to Second Life, this outfit happens to be one of the first (of many) Army girl outfits that my Doll purchased. But alas, the sexy Camolicious outfit has withstood the test of time and endures as one of my Doll's favorite ensembles. As always, the devil is in the details, and I wasted no effort in selecting the perfect accessories for one of my Doll's favorite looks.

When suiting up for one-arm push-ups (below,) my Doll's legs are strapped with the Dual SIG P229 handguns from the fine weapons makers over at The Omega Concern and her favorite camo leg warmers from MPS. And you might notice that this little morale officer happily bears the pain of battle in Zhao Shoes' Fyre stilettos in black.


My Doll's tummy happily bears one of the many superior tattoos created by the one and only JanderSunStar Vendetta for Design Vendetta. My Doll thinks this hand-drawn piece of wearable art complements her Camolicious outfit perfectly. The look is completed with a gas mask from AMBUSH that emits smoke particles when turned on (above) and some fabulously messy hair from Hair Solutions. Happy Veteran's Day!

No comments: