Wednesday, December 23, 2009

2009 Shoe Report Cards: The Chopping Block

Snapshot_019
I am a shoe whore.  And anyone that knows me will tell you that I am brutally honest and honestly brutal when it comes to telling the truth about whatever is on your pixel feet.  (If you’re not wearing shoes, I probably won’t even talk to you as I reach for the “eject” button.)  So I am very pleased to announce that I will be issuing 2009 Shoe Report Cards for 10 of the most relevant cobblers in Second Life.  No ass kissing.  No photoshop magic.  No bullshit.  Just me and the naked truth about what really makes the pixel world go ‘round, SHOOZ!
The following list includes the 10 Second Life cobblers that made the cut, followed by the name of the shoe to be graded.  Report cards will be issued in the order listed below, from top to bottom.  Designers and shoes are listed in no particular order.
Stiletto Moody - Bare Katherine
Kalnins - Orchid
Maitreya - Maitreya Gold Shanti
SLink - Glamour Platforms
Indyra Originals - I.O. Coquette Noir Shoes: Olivia
Tesla - Vixen Desire 6-Inch Pumps
N-Core - N-core INFINITY XtremeHeel
J's - J's Real Toe Studded Wedge Sandals
*COCO* - *COCO* Suede Cut Out Boots
BAX Boots - BAX Prestige Boots
Shoe report cards will consist of formal grades in the following categories and each category will be followed by a section for commentary:
Design:
Execution (including Quality of Build and Textures):
Color Options (including Nail Polish):
Skin Matching Capabilities:
Customer Service:
Value (Quality/Price):
An overall grade will be assessed by averaging the numerical scores from above.

No comments: