Thursday, December 17, 2009

Codebastard Redgrave Is Such A B!tch

Snapshot_003
Oh calm down, I’m just kidding.  Before I had the pleasure of meeting the Big Red Heart personally, I wasn’t sure why the whole digital world was lining up to kiss her ample booty.  But then she came to visit me one day at ~SHAG~ and farted rainbows all over the place and I too became smitten with this Second Life sweetheart.  And on top of being a genuinely kind person, she makes really useful stuff!  She just released FilterCam 2.0, which is great for anyone who isn’t a photoshop master or might be feeling too lazy to dress up his or her digital scrapbook.  Just wear the HUD, select whatever filter floats your boat, make sure you “show HUD objects in snapshot,” and snap away.  There are lots of filter presets ready to use in FilterCam 2.0 and you can even make your own filters.  I’m a huge fan of the iPhone preset – it just might keep all of my pixel boyfriends from getting into trouble with their real girlfriends for putting pictures of my fine pixels all over their iPhones.  And you know I’m going to get some use out of the crosshairs preset…
Snapshot_001
Snapshot_004
Snapshot_002
Snapshot_005
ABOVE:
[ML] FilterCam HUD v 2.0
LAQ ~ Alice 01 [Nougat] Glow Skin
Exile Anya (Ash)
T Junction - I'm On Santa's Naughty List LTD
T Junction - Suck It LTD
terri.tees hacking santa tee
T Junction - Are You Staring At My Jingle Bells? LTD
T Junction - Santa's Favorite Ho

1 comment:

Codie said...

Thank you so much for the nice review and for the laughs! You're a dollface <3