Monday, December 14, 2009

I Hate Everything About You

Snapshot_010
Why does Monday have to suck so much?  It’s the worst.  Thankfully, I found this super cute tank and boy-short set at T-Junction, which are making it a bit more bearable.  (And you know I’ll use any excuse to wear this hair.)  I stopped in at T-Junction a while back and positively adored the selection of quality, casual shirts and tops.  Almost everything in the store made me laugh or say “OMG! That is so me".”  And I could tell that the creators had a few good laughs while making them, which is always nice.  If you find yourself looking for a great, eye-catching t-shirt with a lot of personality to complete your casual look, then head over to T-Junction and check it out.  The odds are that they’ll have something to help you express yourself.  And while you’re there, don’t forget to pick up a buttload of freebies at the door.
MondaySucks
Shirts
ABOVE:
T-Junction – Make Me Moan Monday Set
:GP: Acorn [Light] Elf-Soot 2
Curl Up and Dye – Fatties (Ash Blonde)

No comments: