Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Moulin Rouge Done Right By Nymphetamine

Snapshot_024
Normally I don’t get to dress up and pretend I’m Xtina in the Lady Marmalade Video unless my flaming BFF is in town.  Thankfully paeoti Pomeray of Nymphetamine stepped in and gave this Doll a reason to dance with her newest release, the Lady Creole Set.  I’ve been a huge fan of Nymphetamine since I discovered it shortly after joining Second Life.  Nymphetamine always has something totally sexy or scandalous, and it’s always done right.  All too often I see designs that were intended to be sexy and provocative made to look cheap and trashy, especially in Second Life where fugly textures abound.  Not at Nymphetamine!  Pomeray clearly puts time, effort, and a whole lotta skill behind her texture and prim work.  Her fabrics appear soft and rich, like the shorts in the Lady Creole Set.  And the lace texture used on the attachments is among the best I’ve seen in a very long time.  I would say, “Hats Off to Nymphetamine,” but there’s no way I’m taking this one off.
ABOVE:
Nymphetmine – Lady Creole Set
Magicka Hair – Curl (Black B)
JCNY – Mode Douce, Fashion Necklace
JCNY – Young Hollywood, Hyper-Gems Bracelets
BAX – Prestige Boots (Purple Suede)
LAQ ~ Jewel 01 [Nougat] Glow Skin
Snapshot_026

Snapshot_028

No comments: