Thursday, December 10, 2009

Seduced By The Truth

Snapshot_012
I had this conversation with Truth Hawks about two months ago:
Truth Hawks: Hey Baby, I haven’t seen you in the store lately
Shyayn Lusch: Hi Truth.
Shyayn Lusch: I’ve been meaning to tell you.  I can’t do this anymore.  I’m with rQ now and it’s serious.
Truth Hawks: C’mon baby, don’t be like that.
Shyayn Lusch: Truth, please don’t make this any harder than it already is.
Truth Hawks: w/e… you know my fine prim work and quality textures bring all the girls to the yard.  You think you’re special?
Shyayn Lusch: Don’t do this.  No means no.
Truth Hawks: I know you’re not going to pay $300+ for a head of prim hair for long.
Truth Hawks: Fine.  I’ll seduce you with 4 new releases every week and free gifts until you come back to me.
So that’s how it happened.  And he was right.  As you can see, we’re back together now and happier than ever.  This week Truth gave me the perfect pigtails to celebrate!  I grabbed those little puppies and dashed off to AM Radio’s The Far Away, which is always where I like to reflect on designer fidelity.  And in honor of my reunion with Truth, I donned some of my very favorite designer duds.  The Shake It Shirt from SG Fashion is hot, hot, hot and is super flattering on curvy dolls.  Thankfully the good folks at WWI made their coochie cutter shorts hot enough to go with it.  These shorts are fabulous and definitely put the HOE in hoetastic.
Snapshot_015
I used Lucas Lameth’s jewelry to draw additional attention to my pixel boobs which usually renders about 90% of the male population mute on rezz.  Lameth’s jewelry is always eye-catching and since most of it is scripted to change tons of different colors, you can put it with anything in your wardrobe.
Snapshot_011
And although Bax Coen has made most of the shoe and boot makers on the grid suicidal, JB Gazov hasn’t given up the good fight.  I picked up these little red cowgirl boots at J’s and they are mighty fine.

ABOVE:
>TRUTH< Keira (driftwood)
SG Fashion – Shake It Shirt (Red)
WWI – Coochie Cutters Dark
J’s Western Boots (Red)
(luc) Fashion Jewelry – Crescent Wish, Necklace Multi/Silver
(luc) Fashion Jewelry – One Wish Star, Earring Multi/Silver
LAQ ~ Alice 01 [Nougat] Glow Skin

2 comments:

Boot Janus said...

Sweet boob's .. uhhh I mean BOOTS!

Great post butterfly. Makes me want to fire up the General. *chuckles* ;)

Shyayn Lusch said...

*giggles* I adore you, Boot Janus.