Sunday, December 13, 2009

Too Much To Drink At The Office Holiday Party

Snapshot_012
When I got my invitation to this year’s office holiday party I couldn’t wait.  I quickly assembled the perfect outfit of things I can’t get away with during 9 to 5 business hours for the festivities.  I enlisted the help of my favorite hoetourier, CK Winx.  Afterall, if it’s sold at Luck, Inc. then you definitely can’t get away with it during regular business hours.  Ladies, I promise that CK Winx will never let you down when it comes to finding the perfect outfit that’s … barely an outfit.  If you’d like to unleash your inner hoe this holiday season, hurry on over to Luck, Inc. and buy it all.  (You’ll see it, there will be lots of hoes there.)
I guess I had too much to drink.  Somehow xerox copies of my perfect pixel booty got around…
Snapshot_014
ABOVE:
*Linc* – Petite (Carnelian)
Stitch By Stitch – Winterhorns
>TRUTH< Bailey (Ivory)
EarthStones Twinkling Lights Earrings
EarthStones Twinkling Lights Necklace
Ephemeral Creations Jangle Bangle Bracelets (Silver)
LAQ ~ Alice 01 [Nougat] Glow skin

No comments: