Thursday, December 10, 2009

Yep… I’m A Profile Perv

Resident profiles are a constant source of entertainment for me.  I find the ways that people express themselves, advertise themselves, and label themselves in profiles tremendously interesting.  And considering that I derive a great deal of pleasure from reading the profiles of other Second Life residents, I decided to include some of my favorite profile discoveries here.
At the outset, I want to point out that this little feature is all in good fun.  If anyone gets all butthurt over anything posted here, just contact me and we’ll work something out.  Thx.
Snapshot_029
On the advice of a friend, I looked at the profile of the Second Life resident above.  I was unclear about what made this profile so unique until I flipped to this resident’s 1st Life tab and saw his avatar’s head photoshopped onto a real body.  I adore the creativity here, but I wasn’t aware that a hairless chest, a washboard stomach, and a hint of pubic hair came wrapped up in the same package outside of a gay, male fantasy.  And no, there’s nothing wrong with being a gay, male fantasy…unless you have a pixel head photoshopped onto a real body.  I’m just going to go out on a limb here and say that it’s NOT okay and kinda freaky to photoshop your pixel head onto a real body, especially when that body belongs in an advertisement for a free rainbow-colored cock ring with your next gallon purchase of silicon-based lubricant (and you claim to like women.)  But my favorite part is the informational “….Yup,” as though we would be struck dumb in awe, on rezz of the atrocity, and only be able to ask ourselves if god had answered our prayers and delivered the guy with the pixel head on real (gay) body.  BRAVO!
Snapshot_030

7 comments:

Raven Haalan said...

Hahahahaha!!!!!

SerinaJane said...

LOL

Chalice Carling said...

How hysterical :-) Thanks for making me laugh.

Cherie Parker said...

"...body belongs in an advertisement for a free rainbow-colored cock ring with your next gallon purchase of silicon-based lubricant..."

Ok.. spit my coffee out on that one. Well done... well done. :)

Boot Janus said...

Bwwwahhhahah Nice post butterfly!

Ripley said...

OMG! I just peed myself!

Jackie Sanders said...

Use the best cock ring to seduce me... MuaaaaCk

:p hahahahaha!