Thursday, February 11, 2010

Extreme Hotness For Valentine’s Day

Shyayn In Blacklace
Yummy with a spoon!  I went to Blacklace (again) about a week ago and put a serious dent in my $L balance, which wasn’t hard to do because they have so many hot, hot, hot selections of lingerie that are perfect for Valentine’s Day.  And yes, they feature all the quality and perfectly delicious textures that Blacklace fans have come to adore.  You can see that on my last trip, I picked up the Precious: Red Satin & Lace Babydoll.  It is 100% precious, cute as a button … and sexy as all hell, right down to the satin heart on the back of the thong panties.
Shyayn In Bax and Booty 
I wanted to hint that the girl wearing this might be a take-control girl in the bedroom, so instead of some high heels I paired it with the BAX black patent ankle boots and some edgy jewelry from Shiny Things.  I’m not normally an ankle boot kinda girl, but the unsurpassed quality coming out of BAX has made me reconsider this stance as now there are perfectly delicious ankle boots to parade around in (and they come in every color of the rainbow.)  And if all that weren’t enough, I topped the whole ensemble off with this come-hither hairdo from Kin.
Photobucket
ABOVE:
~Blacklace~ Precious: Red Satin & Lace Baby Doll
BAX Ankle Boots Black Patent
Kin-Malcsi-[blonde]
LAQ ~ Alice 08 [Nougat] Glow skin
LAQ ~ Cleavage enhancer v2 - Layer1 [Nougat]
Shiny Things - savage bracelet - black and ruby
Shiny Things - savage necklace - black and ruby

No comments: