Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Bax Coen Wins Silver …

Shyayn On Flickr

Shyayn On Flickr

As I’m sure you’re already quite aware that today is reserved for the celebration of Bax Coen.  (She did send out a notice to the Bax’s Boot Promotion and Update group in-world to notify us in advance!)  In keeping with the occasion, SecondLife residents from the farthest corners of the grid and everywhere in between are appropriately falling over themselves to get to the new BAX Boots store and throw down their hard-earned duckets for the latest renditions of the exceptional BAX Prestige Boots.  If you thought we had seen enough of these boots, you were dead wrong.  Yeah, they’re that good.  Not being one to leave her loyal followers feeling anything less than intoxicated by her latest release, Ms. Coen again raised the bar (she set) and simultaneously threw down the gauntlet to anyone daring to create virtual silver or gold.  Since shiny things set my heart aflutter and anything convincingly silver sends me over the moon, I wasted no time getting these precious metals on my feet and creating a look to match.

Shyayn On Flickr   

I thought surely I would center an outfit around the “fine silver” color option on the newest BAX Boots, but the blue tint of the “electric” color option had me on rezz.  It matched up nicely with one of my new favorite corsets from *X*plosion that features some look-at-by-fabulous-cleavage, sheer, black lace peeking out of the bodice.  And on this holy day, all the right planets perfectly aligned in the house of Shyayn allowing me to miraculously locate and retrieve this black, lace skirt by Canimal from the depths of my closet.  Not only did the skirt perfectly complement the aforementioned cleavage lace on the corset, but it easily accommodated all that junk in my trunk which is no small feat for a prim skirt!  My staple door-knocker hoop earrings by Burroughs Jewelry and the magical touch of the “All The Jazz” necklace from $GaNKeD$ pulled it all together for an epic win.  I was so taken with the shimmery blue of this ensemble that I traded in my everyday contacts for the piercing ice blue “tragic eyes” by Curio.

Shyayn On Flickr

ABOVE:

BAX Prestige Boots Silver (Electric) - Also Shown In Fine Silver, Steel, and Niobium
*X*plosion Hair *Kayli Diamants* (Blonde)
***Chaisuki*** BRIANNA glossy-nude 10 caramel dark brows
***Chaisuki*** Eyebrows (Modifiable)
***Chaisuki*** BRIANNA alt-breasts caramel
*X*plosion CorsetblackLace (Cyan)
$GaNKeD$ All That Jazz Necklace
Burroughs Jewelry - Premium DDee Hoops Earrings
Canimal - Black Lace Skirt v2
[Curio] Tragic Eyes - Ice Blue (No Shine) Large

No comments: