Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Girlie Show

The Girlie Show 02

The Girlie Show 05

I suspect that it’s because I can’t get enough of the new skin I’m in by Chaisuki, but I have really had trouble putting clothes on lately.  Fortunately, the good people over at Rozoregalia understand that not all outfits actually require clothing and released some very original, edgy breast plates to cover (one of) my pixel nips.  When I saw them I was instantly transported back to pre-Gaga times when the original Material Girl reigned supreme, during her post-Erotica promotion, “The Girlie Show World Tour.” 

While the breast plate is indisputably the pièce de résistance of this barely-there ensemble, I think the Rozoregalia Rosenkavalier hat ranks a very close and complementary second.  And because my girlie show is almost always about the most bitchin’ accessories I can get my hands on, I left no stone unturned in locating jewelry that could stand up amongst these heavy-hitters.  I found the perfect earrings at glow studio.  Fantastically big and complete with animated textures, these little door-knockers fit the bill.  I added some satin gloves and lace panties that show just the right amount of cheek along with some dangerously high heels and called it done.

The Girlie Show 04

The Girlie Show 03

The Girlie Show 01

ABOVE:

+ROZOREGALIA+*HYDRA*BREASTPLATE1(R)
+RR+*ROSENKAVALIER*HAT M
[ glow ] studio Animated Earrings W 2
***Chaisuki*** BRIANNA glossy-red 02 caramel dark brows
***Chaisuki*** Eyebrows (Modifiable)
~Blacklace~ Diva: Black Satin Gloves
~Blacklace~ Diva: White Satin & Lace Panties
Stiletto Moody Bare Ginger (Black)
Armidi Hair - Symphony Twist - Smoked Pecan