Monday, March 22, 2010

Go Higher…

Mile High Club 01

Mile High Interior 01

Mile High Interior 02

Mile High Interior 03

Times are hard and getting harder, so I jumped for joy when I was recently offered a position as a flight attendant by a company that provides private, chartered jumbo jets to the rich and fabulous.  The human resources lady said I had been hand-picked to join the team by corporate scouts assigned the task of ferreting out the finest pixels on the grid.  I was flattered and smiled as she handed me my new uniform, a superb, super sexy little number from Blacklace.  I was slightly puzzled when she said that they had gotten lucky finding “pro” talent like me since I don’t have any previous experience as a flight attendant.  But I didn’t want to ask too many questions or seem incompetent, so I just smiled while I snatched up my uniform and headed off to check out my new office. 

Turns out the company’s jets are provided exclusively by Captive Elegance, an organization that specializes in creating larger-than-life jumbo jet playgrounds for those with discerning taste.  My first flight was to be on the brand new Dominatore XIV, a massive jet with three decks housing the jet’s nightclub, bars and seating areas, conference rooms, bedroom, hot tub, and two restrooms with fully-functional showers and sinks.  I was assigned the task of catering to two rock stars that had been on vacation in Amsterdam during the scheduled overnight flight back to the US.

Mile High Club Passengers

I greeted the passengers after they were safely on-board and explained that I would be at their disposal for the duration of the flight.  They wasted no time in putting me to work and proving that their hiatus in Amsterdam had done nothing to quench their thirst for booze or women.  They retired to the nightclub and ordered up shot-after-shot of tequila.  Thankfully, the tips flowed as easily as the booze.

Mile High - Workin Hard For The Money 02

Mile High - Workin Hard For The Money 01

They promised they would complain to my new employer if I didn’t drink too, so I acquiesced and before long was enjoying myself as much as the rock star royalty I was being paid to entertain.  Alas, my rock star clientele decided they’d had enough of the drink and asked me to show them to the jet’s sleeping quarters.  I straightened my hat and tie and lead the way to the the bedroom suite on the top deck.  Before I could make my exit, the spiky-haired gentleman stopped me.  “Hang on… There’s only one bed.”  I stared blankly at him and nodded.  “We have to get some sleep for our World Tour that starts tomorrow.  And since there’s only one bed it looks like you’re going to have to crawl in there with us, because two drunk, adult men sleeping in the same bed without a woman just isn’t right.”  Either they were hot enough or I was drunk enough, or some combination of the two, that I didn’t argue.  I peeled off the outer layer of my new uniform and jumped in bed.  Coincidentally, the uniform from Blacklace included some excellent lingerie!

Playing A Mile High 01

I got a little more than I bargained for when I jumped into that giant bed.  My new rock star pals got friendly.  Really friendly…

Mile High Club - Platinum Members

And after that hard day at my new job, I had to get clean…

Mile High Club - Platinum Members 01

ABOVE:

~Blacklace~ Mile High: Sweet Heart Stewardess Dress & Lingerie
~Blacklace~ Mile High: Siron Stewardess Dress & Lingerie
***Chaisuki*** BRIANNA glossy-red 01 caramel dark brows
***Chaisuki*** BRIANNA alt-breasts caramel
Burroughs Jewelry - Premium - DDee Hoops Earrings
[LeLutka] - Saffron Pumps (Electric Pink)
[LeLutka] - Saffron Pumps (Electric Red)
>TRUTH< Sehra – seaspray

On Yahman Charman:

<< Discord>> - Eijii
AOHARU_BT_LeatherTailored - Blk
SF Design - Essentials Shirt (Black)
Style Starts Here! - Black Slacks
Bastchild & LaPointe - Evocative (Cuban Black)

On Boot Janus:

Tukinowaguma Luzdel SH Ebony
+RR+ formica Sunglasses No. 6
Purple Rose baby hoops diamond
!WG Stacked Bracelets
Alphamale Printed white
AOHARU_BT_LeatherTailored - Blk
Alphamale - Jeans - Industrial - Black
RD Catbash Boots

Captive Elegance – Dominatore XIV

Aphrodite - Tequila Limited Edition Serving Tray

3 comments:

Boot Janus said...

Flight 69 from Amsterdam was memorable and the service was flawless.

Ken said...

Hon, you're doing wonders for the aviation industry. *salutes*

Clairwil Oh said...

no wonder they say those skies are friendly. ;-)