Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tee Shirt Tuesday: Chase Away The Monday Blues

Tee Shirt Tuesday - T Junction 01

Tee Shirt Tuesday - T Junction 03

Tee Shirt Tuesday - T Junction 02

I was feeling a little blue yesterday, mostly because Monday sucks, when I remembered that I hadn’t stopped in at T Junction in a while.  It was just what I needed to chase away those Monday blues: witty, entertaining, and snarky statements plastered on the fronts of adorable shirts, priced to sell at L$ 75 a piece.  It just doesn’t get any better than that when you desperately need a shopping fix and are attempting to cram your shopping habit into a budget!  And I always enjoy shopping at T Junction because almost everything in the store gets a giggle or two out of me and gives me pause to wonder what story or incident prompted the T Junction divas to make a given shirt, especially since their shirts never fail to remind me of places, people, and things I encounter everyday.

For this comfortable Tee Shirt Tuesday, I wore some damaged jeans that scream “comfort” along with my prized hoop earrings from Burroughs Jewelry, and this killer hair that I positively adore from Uncleweb Studio.  Last, but most certainly not least, the skin I’m in is my very favorite skin in recent memory and new skin-of-choice, the beautiful Brianna by Chai Kazan for Chaisuki.

Chaisuki Up Close

ABOVE:

T Junction - Certified Perving Material
T Junction - Bite Me
T Junction - I Heart My Guy
T Junction - I Love Nerds
T Junction - Will Work For Shoes
T Junction - Trouble
***Chaisuki*** BRIANNA glossy-nude 02 caramel dark brows
***Chaisuki*** Eyebrows (Modifiable)
Burroughs Jewelry - Premium - DDee Hoops Earrings
[Gos] Custom Eyeware v3.3 - INTUITION
*X*plosion Bobbes Jeans normal (blue)
Uw.St  Hilda-Hair  type-A chamois

2 comments:

paypabak said...

Perving Material! Purrfect! Great post, Shy!

Shyayn Lusch said...

Thanks Pay! *Huggles*