Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Under My Sunbrella

Shyayn On Flickr

Shyayn On Flickr

You know those days that make life worth living?  The ones you’ll live to remember and never forget?  Those days when everything is going so well that nothing can get you down?  I do.  Today was one of those days for me.  And it’s been a long-time coming, so I would like to take this opportunity to welcome you all to take refuge under my sunbrella.

I heard about the fantastic, quirky umbrellas made by Weather! or not? from one of my friends making her rounds at the accessory fair.  I visited the Weather! or not? main store this afternoon and stumbled upon the perfect accessory for days like these, a sunbrella.  It makes sure that the (digital) sun is always shining on me and that the rest of the world knows it.  I took it down to the deep, dark tunnel on the Creamshop sim to test it in the same way I’d been daring evil things to steal my sunshine all day long.  Just like me, it endured.  And when tomorrow or one of the many days to come isn’t as kind to me as today, I’ll be able to pull out my sunbrella to create a little sunshine just for me or to remind me that there will be other days like today ahead.

Of course, I can’t give my sunbrella all the credit for replacing all of those dark and ugly things with a bright, shining ray of light.  It could’ve been my very favorite “Lucky” shirt made by Sanura Snowpaw of *Dreams*, who is living proof that angels arrive when you need them the most, sometimes with paws and a furry tail.  If you don’t take my word for it, take hers: Dreams Do Come True.

Shyayn On Flickr

ABOVE:

<!WorN?> Sunbrella
*Dreams* Lucky Tee {PURPLE}
Burroughs Premium - DDee Hoops Earrings
[AMG BOUDOIR]  SHERINE *BLONDE* 01
Maitreya Gold - IXkin Black
LAQ ~ Alice 01 [Nougat] Glow skin
*X*plosion BobbesJeans normal (blue)
EarthStones Leather & Laced Belt - Coal

No comments: