Saturday, March 27, 2010

Winter Be Gone!

Shyayn On Flickr!

The wild children behind SecondLife’s Burning Life festivals are at it again!  They’re formally throwing off the chill of winter with the Burning Life Spring Fling.  When my friend Raven Haalan heard I was planning on getting something done today, he wasted no time in teleporting me away to a drum circle performance at the festival.  And I’ve been having a blast since I got here!  I highly recommend stopping by the festival if you’re looking for something fun and interactive to do today!

Details about the festival, including locations and event times can be found HERE.

ABOVE:

>TRUTH< Marguerite - swedish
***Chaisuki*** BRIANNA glossy-pink 01 caramel dark brows
***Chaisuki*** Eyebrows (Modifiable)
Nyte'N'Day - Glide Babydoll White
HAYSURIZA-Glasses-Retro Cats NO.3
[MONKEE] I Love Hearts Earrings - Silver
Burning Life 2010 Spring Fling Necklace By EmCee Widget of Rendervisions

No comments: