Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Back In Black

Shyayn On Flickr Shyayn On Flickr

It seems I’ve got a thing for hats these past few days, so when Luck, Inc. released some new Jumpers in a variety of solid colors and patterns I couldn’t wait to top one of these little babies off.  And I found the perfect topper for this little number from AKEYO.  This fedora is sold as a men’s hat, but I find it brings all the boys to my yard anyways.  (I’m pretty sure it springs from that same irresistible charm of seeing a woman dressed up in nothing but a man’s collared shirt or wearing only his tie and high heels.) 

It’s common knowledge that CK Winx of Luck, Inc. is one of the grid’s most prolific hoetouriers, and I agree that there is rarely a better place to go than Luck, Inc. if you’re looking to show off your assets properly.  These new Jumpers are no exception to the rule.  They sport a sexy, cut-out back that shows just enough to leave everyone in the room wondering what else is under your hat.  And though I’m normally not a big proponent of sculpted, prim attachments on shorts I think they were incorporated into this outfit properly and with care.  As with many items from Luck, Inc., a noticeable effort was made to create textures specifically for the sculpted attachments on this outfit to ensure that the they blended nicely with the “fabric” of the avatar clothing pieces.  (That type of attention to detail is one of the reasons that Luck, Inc. consumes a huge portion of the market share in this area and something that NONE of the Luck, Inc. imitators out there have managed to get through their heads.)

And although I have some issues with respect to the cuts and texturing on the bust area of these Jumpers, I think it’s a very strong showing from Luck, Inc. overall and I will absolutely be holding on for the next release.  I enjoyed dressing up this outfit so much that I gave it a go in another pattern.

Shyayn On Flickr Shyayn On Flickr

ABOVE:

*Linc* Jumper Lace
***Chaisuki*** BRIANNA glossy-red 02 caramel dark brows
***Chaisuki*** Eyebrows (Modifiable)
SLink Quinn Kneehighs Black
[MANDALA]TAKARA Bangle/Buddha/black nails & Rings
*Boof* "Eat Me" Red
>TRUTH< Stephanie - seaspray
AKEYO_Fedora_BlackWool

*Linc* Jumper Flowers
***Chaisuki*** BRIANNA glossy-purple 04 caramel dark brows
***Chaisuki*** Eyebrows (Modifiable)
BAX Prestige Boots Silver (Steel)
ROLE OPTIC SG-53 Eternity
[MANDALA]TAKARA Bangle/Metal silver & Nail&Ring
>TRUTH< Brit – swedish

No comments: