Friday, April 9, 2010

Come Here, Big Boy

Visit Me On Flickr!

Visit Me On Flickr!

Visit Me On Flickr!

I generally reserve Friday evening for whatever made my week.  And although the new SLink Quinn Boots have definitely made the short list, the powers that be have appropriately recognized Ms. Siddean Munro of SLink and she is one of the lucky elite featured in this week’s Fifty Linden Friday event, so there will be no shortage of people shouting the wonders of SLink from their respective mountaintops.  That being said, it’s time to talk about what I fell in love with this week.

I swore off the “big name” jewelers with the coming of 2010, so you know I was avoiding MANDALA like the plague.  Everyone was telling me to get over there in a hurry, but I refused to budge.  Early this week, I finally took that trip.  And I’m so glad I did.  Not only is MANDALA owned and operated by the same wonderful person that has given us TEMPURA ISLAND, one of my favorite travel destinations in SecondLife, but they have got BIG, beautiful, sexy jewelry all over the place.  I’m a sucker for giant jewelry that steals the show, and MANDALA had me at “bangle.”  Even though I was a little paranoid about potential prim-nail issues, I couldn’t pass it up and I had to have it all.  The best part is that I suffered absolutely no buyer’s remorse.  It was completely worth it and I’d do it all over again.   THIS IS WHAT I WANT!  THIS IS THE JEWELRY I’VE BEEN LOOKING FOR MY WHOLE SLIFE!  AND IF YOUR PRIM NAILS DON’T LOOK EVERY BIT AS FIERCE AS THESE, THEN YOU NEED TO GO OVER TO MANDALA AND DECORATE YOUR HANDS WITH SOME MANDALA MAGIC!

And because my cheating, shoe-whore heart just won’t stop, I’ll give the boots another nod.

Visit Me On Flickr!

ABOVE:

[MANDALA] Lotus Chaine Necklace&Earring /black
[MANDALA] Lotus chaine Necklace&Earring  /purple
[MANDALA] Lotus chaine Necklace&Earring  / Fall gold
[MANDALA]TAKARA Bangle/Black Fur , leater, Nail &  ring
[MANDALA]TAKARA Bangle/Silver Fur,leater, Nail &  ring
[MANDALA]TAKARA Bangle/Blue  Fur,leater, Nail &  ring
[MANDALA]TAKARA Bangle/Purple Fur,leater, Nail &  ring
[MANDALA]TAKARA Bangle/Gold Fur,leater, Nail &  ring

SLink Quinn Kneehighs Black
***Chaisuki*** BRIANNA glossy-red 02 caramel dark brows
***Chaisuki*** Eyebrows (Modifiable)
STYLE - Scarf Top - Black and White
STYLE - Scarf Top - Aqua
STYLE - Scarf Top - Lavender
STYLE - Scarf Top - Tan
[Gos] - Custom Sunglasses v3.2 BUTTERFLY (stealth/White)
[Gos] - Custom Sunglasses v3.2 BUTTERFLY (stealth/platinum)
[Gos] - Custom Sunglasses v3.2 BUTTERFLY (stealth/black)
[Gos] - Custom Sunglasses v3.2 BUTTERFLY (stealth/amethyst)
[Gos] - Custom Sunglasses v3.2 BUTTERFLY (stealth/gold)
delora sand by Analog Dog
*Linc* Low Rise Mini Jeans Skirt Black

No comments: