Thursday, April 1, 2010

Holy Particles!

 Tyrehl Byk Particle Show 03

Tyrehl Byk Particle Show 05

Tyrehl Byk Particle Show 06

Tyrehl Byk is a particle badass!  I went to see his amazingly cool and unique particle show last night for the second time.  I enjoyed it even more the second time around, which I thought was impossible.  The show features the coolest particle effects I’ve ever seen dancing, exploding, and bouncing around in time to a musical score that includes everything from classical music to REM and Lady Gaga.  This is absolutely something you must see and experience for yourself.  Trust me, these pictures don’t begin to do justice to the in-world experience.  Get your pixels in gear and go to the Event Horizon Theatre to see one of his upcoming shows.  While you’re there, make sure you hit the big blue sign and subscribe to receive notices about upcoming shows and other updates from this particle man.  Show times announced for tonight and tomorrow are as follows:

Tonight 1/1/10 @ 8:00 PM SLT

Friday 1/2/10 @ 1:00 PM SLT

Friday 1/2/10 @ 1:00 PM SLT

2 comments:

Delinda Dyrssen said...

I agree with you %100 I love this show..Tyrehl is going to be a guest on Tonight Live with Paisley Beebe April 11 and he be talking about this stuff there.. Also hes doing an exhibit at Diablous (CARP) I think starting this weekend.

Shyayn Lusch said...

Delinda, I'm really pleased to see that he's being recognized for his work. It really is a great in-world experience and an outstanding example of some of the fantastic art that comes out of SL.