Friday, April 23, 2010

Just Lace

Shyayn On Flickr!

Shyayn On Flickr!

I remember getting the 4-1-1 on Bodysuits By KIM ages ago when my friend, Shag Telling, told me that there were some great “ass dresses over there” and passed me an LM.  Naturally, I went immediately and bought a ton of stuff (that I’ve been meaning to talk about.)  But when I saw Bodysuits By KIM on the list for the  ZombiePopcornSL Hunt, I decided to drop over and give it another look.  I didn’t find the hunt item, but I found a TON of killer stuff that I decided I couldn’t live without and proceeded to engage in the (generally forbidden) Flagrant Fatpack Purchase (“FFP.”)  Among my finds at Bodysuits By KIM was this hot, little, black, lace dress dubbed “Tattia.”  It hugs my curves in all the right places and is made of lace that rivals the best I’ve seen to-date.  This dress is absolutely worth making the trip over there to spend your heard-earned duckets.  I’d advise you to leave the wallet at home unless you have some serious self-control when it comes to purchasing high-end, sex appeal for your doll, but that wouldn’t be much fun.  So get over there and get your curves on!

Shyayn On Flickr!

ABOVE:

KIM- Tattia
.+*Manm*+.Beige [MS]
***Chaisuki*** BRIANNA lucent-pink 02 caramel dark brows
***Chaisuki*** BRIANNA alt-breasts caramel
***Chaisuki*** Eyebrows (Modifiable)
[MANDALA] 7LUCK Bracelet /Female
[MANDALA] Luck Earring/silver
[MANDALA]Takara Nail/black Bright/ L
[MANDALA]Takara Nail/black bright/R
[Gos] - Custom Sunglasses v3.2 BUTTERFLY
SLink Quinn Kneehighs Black

[LA] Cubes - Pink [Sassy]

No comments: