Sunday, April 4, 2010

Put Some Kink In Your Easter Basket

Shyayn On Flickr

Shyayn On Flickr

During our first Easter together, my man’s demonic mother phoned at 11 AM to inquire about what we were doing for Easter, proudly announcing that she had just come from her completely freakish and cult-like Southern Baptist church.  I cringed as I listened to him agree that we would meet her and, the man she burdens daily, for brunch as he spoke to her from the bed where we slept “in sin.”  When he hung up the phone, I decided we would be late to brunch.  So we fornicated until around the time we were supposed to be walking into the nightmare of a chain restaurant that the devil’s concubine who my man knows only as “mom” had chosen to serve us bland food on that holy day.  I don’t think it occurred to either of us to try to look like we hadn’t just finished doing something that I would be going to confession over for weeks to come, but I’m confident that we were still covered in the smell of sex when we finally sat down at the table for brunch.  As I listened to her insult my religion over our meal and classify all Catholics as godless heathens, I decided I would have sex with her first-born child and favorite son  every Easter Sunday for as long as he would give me the privilege of doing so.  And since he’s still sleeping off the morning lovecakes that he made me for breakfast, I decided to log on and get in the spirit of Easter.

I decided to wear a beautiful, Easter-themed lingerie set from Blacklace that would get me a whole lot more than an Easter basket.  But I really didn’t want to take off my new, pink boots from Mentine.  The boots are baby pink, but the pretty, pastel color doesn’t change the fact that they’re skin-tight and adorned with metal in a way that unmistakably screams fetish.  They inspired me to put a little kink in my Easter basket this year.  So I donned my favorite collar from Ephemeral Creations, where the finest collars in SecondLife are forged, from old-fashioned prims and outstanding textures, and sold with modify privileges in-tact.  I finished the outfit off with a perfectly soft, fluffy bunny tail and the only bunny ears worthy of this naughty bunny.

Shyayn On Flickr

But I still had to set the scene.

Shyayn On Flickr

I started out with some fabulous daisies from A Touch of Ireland.  Since they’re modifiable, I made them big enough to go with everyone’s favorite, giant bunny from Happy Mood and set the perfect backdrop to showcase the spectacular Easter offerings from MB CreationZ.  I’ve been waiting to showcase the work of Minke Bailey for a while and I’ve definitely selected the right holiday because she is owning Easter with her completely unique style that has fabulous written all over it.  Of course, she made a giant “Easter Delights” eggshell that seats two for everyone like me who likes REALLY BIG things, but she also made some smaller items that are equally fabulous and more appropriate for girls who don’t insist that bigger is better.  But I’ll still highly recommend them to my fellow size-queens, who just want it to be really big, because her stuff is modifiable so you can make it just the right size.

Shyayn On Flickr

Shyayn On Flickr

I hope this Easter Sunday is going well for you, whether you choose to celebrate the holiday or not and regardless of the way you celebrate.  Don’t forget about my Easter challenge because the day isn’t out just yet!  With the best of wishes for you and a friendly reminder, I leave you with my very favorite Easter basket of the year, from A Touch of Ireland.

Shyayn On Flickr

ABOVE:

~Blacklace~ Spring Kisses: Easter Edition
>TRUTH< Mena - swedish
***Chaisuki*** BRIANNA lucent-pink 02 caramel dark brows
***Chaisuki*** Eyebrows (Modifiable)
***Chaisuki*** BRIANNA alt-breasts caramel
Burroughs Jewelry - Premium - DDee Hoops Earrings
[GL] Anime Bunny Ears (Assembly Required)
Ephemeral "Caged V" Collar w Pull (silver)
Mentine <3 ~Tight Knee Boots ~ 4Pink Suede Variations

(MB) Sculpty Easter Branches In Floor Vase "SHOWER OF FLOWERS"
(MB) Stool With Easter Basket
(MB) Sculpted Easter Basket "SPRING BIRDIE"
(MB) Giant Eggshell "EASTER DELIGHTS" with animated poses for 2
Daisies w/bug by A Touch of Ireland
Easter Basket  Red/yellow butterfly - A Touch of Ireland
HPMD* GiantRabbit (stand)

2 comments:

Sippie said...

Laughing!! Loved your blog post and hope you're now relaxing the terror of the day away. Happy Easter. :-)

Shyayn Lusch said...

Thanks for your comment Sippie. Man, I gotta say... it felt really good to get that all out there. *exhales*