Sunday, April 11, 2010

Where Pigs Fly

Shyayn On Flickr

Shyayn On Flickr

More than just shiny things distract me!  As it turns out, adorable little animals like flying pigs do the trick too.  I decided to get all bronzed up the other day because I couldn’t resist pairing the fabulous new MANDALA Lotus jewelry in bronze with the new Quinn Boots by SLink in the same color.  (And I know I said I would shut up about the shoes already, but what can I say?  I’m shameless when it comes to shoes, and these are so hot.)  And I didn’t go out looking for adorable farm animals all clad in bronze, but a friend took me over to D-LAB and it wasn’t long until I had to force myself to teleport home before completely draining my entire supply of spacebux.  I found the cutest animals for my own little petting zoo, and I don’t even have to feed them!  Precious white bunnies, a welcoming monkey, an adorable little elephant, a hamster and even a flying pig all came home with me and I wasted no time in making them a little hangout.  And while most stuff this cute is absolutely not modifiable, I am very pleased to report that ALL of the bunnies and my little hamster are totally modifiable which is always a HUGE bonus for me.

Shyayn On Flickr 

Of course, I needed just the right accessory to show the world that I was rolling up my sleeves to do some hard work at the petting zoo and I knew exactly what would do the trick.  So I hitched a ride over to Sand Shack Surf Co. and picked up a little cowboy hat that comes with its very own piece of wheat to chew on.  I will confess that I have been lusting after these hats since I first saw them some time ago but restrained myself from a flagrant fatpack purchase (“FFP”) at the time.  That being said, if my foray into the world of bronze proves one thing, it’s that a cowboy hat makes all the difference in the world.  (Yeah, it’s why those girls at the beach in bathing suits and cowboy hats get all the attention.)  And because this is as fierce as bronze gets, I will proudly show you my inspiration for getting all bronzed up.

Shyayn On Flickr

Much love and many thanks to skidz Tweak of Skidz Primz for providing some simulator resources for the love of bronze … and bunnies.

ABOVE:

***Chaisuki*** BRIANNA base 02 caramel dark brows
***Chaisuki*** Eyebrows (Modifiable)
>TRUTH< Leona - swedish
WWI COOCHIE CUTTERS DARK
[SC] Surf Couture - Straw Cowboy Hat (Unisex) - Twig
[SC] Surf Couture - Chewing Wheat
[MANDALA] Saicho Belt/Brown
[MANDALA] LOTUS Chain Bracelet&Hand ring/Bronze
[MANDALA] Lotus chaine Necklace&Earring  / Bronze
HAYSURIZA Glasses modern CatsNO.4
SLink Quinn Kneehighs Bronze
Berries Inc. LOOL top lightgrey

D-lab-flying-pig
D-LAB-welcome MONKY
d-lab-Elephant
d-lab-Lop-ear-white01
d-lab-Lop-ear-white03
d-lab-Lop-ear-white05
d-lab-Lop-ear-white02
d-lab-Lop-ear-white04
D-LAB-hamster01-DJ-NORMAL
D-LAB-PIG01
D-LAB-pig basket 01

No comments: