Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Get Plastik For L$ 50

The Digital Doll On Flickr!

The Digital Doll On Flickr!

The Digital Doll On Flickr!

I can safely say that I spent too much time playing pointlessly in Photoshop yesterday and also that I’m officially freaked out when I see more than one of me in the same picture.  (And it has been a while since I’ve had to crop the ‘ol green screen, so be gentle.)  But that’s all okay, because I did it all for the love of Plastik [SLurl.]  I’m really digging the stuff coming out of Plastik.  The designs from Plastik are refreshingly original and definitely NOT the stuff of XStreet templates, the cuts on the outfits are done with precision so that you get none of that horrid stretch effect in all the wrong places, the textures definitely hold their own, no nasty, mismatched seams anywhere, the prim skirts work (even for all the junk in my trunk) and many of the tube-style dresses come with a chest prim to bridge the gap between your twin peaks that sometimes leaves an unflattering line across your chest if you have a nice rack.  (The chest prim attachment is very overlooked and underused, in my opinion, and I encourage anyone who already is or really wants to be a prolific hoetourier to give the chest prim a second look.)  There’s also a lot of attention to detail in the items coming out of Plastik and this is particularly noticeable when you look at commonly-botched details like the texturing on the prim attachments matching seamlessly with the garment.  (That type of attention to detail is something I frequently comment on, and something I still believe separates the wheat from the chaff when it comes to deciding who really makes the short list of prolific hoetouriers.)

And the best think going on right now at Plastik [Slurl] is the “Black Like My Soul” sale.  Every black item in the store is just L$ 50 right now and for the duration of the sale.  I seized this fantastic opportunity to grab the goodies you see above, but because my soul isn’t really black, (and fatpack is my favorite color,) I had to throw some color on it.

The Digital Doll On Flickr!

Click Here To Visit Plastik In SecondLife!

ABOVE:

[Plastik]-Courtesan-Cane
***Chaisuki*** BRIANNA glossy-nude 06 caramel dark brows
***Chaisuki*** Eyebrows (Modifiable)
ROLE OPTIC SG-77 Escuda (female/nose)
[MANDALA]TAKAYAMA2 necklace/female/Black/with shadow/chest
SHAG ~ Stoned Love Ring (Onyx)
SLink Mikaela Shoes Black
>TRUTH< Stella - champagne

[Plastik]-Ezerach-Black
***Chaisuki*** BRIANNA glossy-purple 04 caramel dark brows
***Chaisuki*** Eyebrows (Modifiable)
ROLE OPTIC SG-57 Gala v1.2(nose)
[MANDALA]MONICA earring/black&silver
[MANDALA]Kagetora necklace/BLACK/Female
>TRUTH< Paula - champagne

[Plastik]-Prayer-Black
***Chaisuki*** BRIANNA glossy-red 02 caramel dark brows
***Chaisuki*** Eyebrows (Modifiable)
[MANDALA]SHAKA earring /black
[MANDALA]TAKARA Bangle/Oriental Black&Silver Ring & Nail
SLink Mikaela Boots Black
>TRUTH< Ashlin - champagne

[Plastik]-Prayer-Sunspot
***Chaisuki*** BRIANNA lucent-orange 01 caramel dark brows
***Chaisuki*** Eyebrows (Modifiable)
[MANDALA] LOTUS Head corsage/black
[MANDALA]TAKARA Bangle/Oriental Hoozuki orange & Nail&Ring
>TRUTH< Marcelle – champagne

No comments: