Friday, May 21, 2010

Gold By Moonshine

Kayle and GOD on Flickr!

The Digital Doll On Flickr!

Kayle and GOD on Flickr!

I already told you that Kayle Mazerath is a total genius and that the ~*GOD*~ sim is one of the coolest places in Second Life, but I almost forgot to tell you about one (of the many) extremely cool things you can pick up when you go to visit ~*GOD*~ [SLurl].  Kayle Mazerath, and the team of artistic geniuses at ~*GOD*~, have created the ~*GOD*~ Dream Scene series of skyboxes.  There are a huge number of different “Dream Scenes” that you can pick from or grab the whole lot right here on XStreetSL.  And although the photos of the ~*GOD*~ Dream Scenes, both here and elsewhere are quite nice, I strongly encourage you to check them out in-world at the ~*GOD*~ sim, because pictures really don’t do them justice.

The Digital Doll On Flickr!

The Dream Scenes are by far the coolest skyboxes I have ever seen, and they rank damn high on the lists of outstanding photo props, premium cuddle places in Second Life, and places that I’m most likely to escape to when the world is getting down on me (or where I might just throw an impromptu party on Saturday night.)  Each dream scene is, among other things, exceptionally unique and creative, under 300 prims, filled with quality animations and poses, and COMPLETELY MODIFIABLE.  Aside from the very obvious “cool” factor, the craftsmanship and work put into the ~*GOD*~ Dream Scenes is second to NONE.  I can safely say that not a stone was left unturned and no effort was spared in the creation of these magnificent skyboxes that really do take you to another world.  The textures, modeling, and effects in each of these skyboxes are among some of the best I’ve seen in Second Life … period.  (And Imma tell you right now, prim water has NEVER looked this good.)

The Digital Doll On Flickr!

Today I chose to show one of my favorite outfits from Son!a (that perfectly matches my gold BAX boots) against the backdrop of “The Moonshine Boat” Dream Scene by ~*GOD*~.  “The Moonshine Boat” is one of my very favorite Dream Scenes by ~*GOD*~, though I have to admit that I have a ton of trouble picking a single favorite from everything presently available at ~*GOD*~.  “The Moonshine Boat” features a small boat full of intimate cuddle animations for couples, surrounded by the killer, mind-blowing prim water by ~*GOD*~, moving clouds, fog and particle effects, and of course a glorious, brilliant moon.  Kayle Mazerath of ~*GOD*~ was nice enough to come over for the shoot and take a ton of pictures that you can check out on his Flickr page here.  (He’s the mystery man in black up at the top.)  Like his creations, his avatar is completely intriguing and really defies being labeled or categorized.  I would promise that we’ll find time to shoot all of the Dream Scenes, but I’m pretty sure that having that much fun is criminal.

Click Here To Visit ~*GOD*~ In SecondLife!

Click Here To Check Out The ~*GOD*~ Dream Scenes on XStreetSL!

Click Here To Check Out More Photos On Kayle Mazerath’s Flickr!

ABOVE:

Son!a Cupid (Gold)
***Chaisuki*** BRIANNA base 02 caramel dark brows
***Chaisuki*** Eyebrows (Modifiable)
Burroughs Jewelry Premium - DDee Hoops Earrings
BAX Prestige Boots Gold
>TRUTH< Brit - champagne

All Photos Taken In "The Moonshine Boat" Dream Scene By ~*GOD*~

No comments: