Monday, May 24, 2010

Gos’ Good Buy

The Digital Doll On Flickr!

The Digital Doll On Flickr!

I didn’t get to do a ton of shopping this past weekend, but I still managed to make a few excellent finds.  Yesterday I picked up these spiffy new “Cat Eye” sunglasses from Gos [SLurl].  I totally dig the style of these new duds, as well as the fact that they’re very versatile.  You can change the textures on the frame, lenses, and diamond adornments on the glasses to one of many different options via the blue drop-down menu.  And I’m very happy to inform you that the new “Cat Eye” sunglasses are currently available at an exceptional introductory price of L$ 295.  If you love sunglasses like I love sunglasses, then I recommend that you do yourself a favor and run over to Gos [Slurl] and grab yourself a whole lotta sunglasses goodness for just L$ 295.

I love the texture options available with these sunglasses!  (My only real complaint is that the gems on the sunglasses don’t have a full bright option to make them standout a bit more, though you can make ‘em bling if that’s your thing.)  All the options available on these new glasses gave me a chance to mix up my look and show off another great find from this past weekend, my new favorite tank tops from Suicidal Unborn [SLurl].  And of course, I seized the opportunity to finally show off the Stoned Love Jewelry that I turned out for SHAG [SLurl] a few weeks back.

Click Here To Visit Gos In SecondLife!

Click Here To Visit Suicidal Unborn in SecondLife!

Click Here To Visit SHAG in SecondLife!

ABOVE:

[Gos] Custom Eyewear v5.0b CATEYE Black/Incognito/Diamond
[Gos] Custom Eyewear v5.0b CATEYE Chrome/Shade/Ruby
[Gos] Custom Eyewear v5.0b CATEYE Chrome/Pink/Diamond
[Gos] Custom Eyewear v5.0b CATEYE Amethyst/Incognito/Amethyst
-SU!- Basic Top Black
-SU!- Basic Top White
-SU!- Basic Top Pink
-SU!- Basic Top Violet
***Chaisuki*** BRIANNA base 02 caramel dark brows
***Chaisuki*** Eyebrows (Modifiable)
SHAG - Stoned Love Crystal Jewelry Set (Snow White)
SHAG - Stoned Love Jewelry Set (Ruby)
SHAG - Stoned Love Jewelry Set (Merlot)
SHAG - Stoned Love Jewelry Set (Onyx)
fri. - Cameron.2 - Delighted Blond

No comments: