Tuesday, May 18, 2010

It’s A Hoe Down!

PimpTwoHoes - By Carissa Crimson

It's A Hoe Down 04

My good friend and fashionista extraordinaire, Carissa Crimson, logged in yesterday for a day of shopping, wedding planning, and very important conversations.  So I didn’t miss the opportunity to proudly inform her that I had made an extraordinary and completely hoetastic find at paper.doll [SLurl].  I rushed over in a hurry to show her my new “Peek-Back Mini Dress” and this totally naughty handcuff choker necklace from Gems & Kisses [SLurl].  And before she could finish inspecting my “hooker nails” and telling me that I was falling out of my dress, I said that it was time for her to harness her inner-hoe for a good, old-fashioned hoe down.

And being one to give credit where credit is due, I really have to hand it to her.  Not only did she go hoe on a dime, but she did it well and brought along the all-important accessory, a stylin’ and profilin’ pimp.  BRAVO!

It's A Hoe Down 03

ABOVE:

{paper.doll} PeekBackMini-Black
***Chaisuki*** BRIANNA base 02 caramel dark brows
***Chaisuki*** BRIANNA alt-breasts caramel
***Chaisuki*** Eyebrows (Modifiable)
[MANDALA]TAKARA Bangle/Buddha/black nails & Rings
[MANDALA]buddha earring/black
Gems & Kisses - Love's Handcuffs - Black - Choker B
Maitreya Gold - Allure Black
>TRUTH< Paula – champagne

On Carissa Crimson:

skin ~ Emma clean electric 1, Atomic
eyes ~ REFLECTIONS true blue, Silhouette
hair ~ Sour - Powder, lamb
scarf ~ Long Scarf Black, Maitreya
flower ~ Marie Hair Flower, fri.day
dress ~ Skream Mini-Dress (white), BOOM
ring ~ Water Over Wine Ring, Paper Couture
shoes ~ Salience Sangria, Maitreya
lashes ~ Lola, Le. Lutka

On Mitch Wisent:

necklace ~ Soul Necklace, Mandala
watch ~ Sinner watch, [SS] Design
tattoo ~ 1972, Garden of Ku
pants ~ leather jeans, SF Designs
shoes ~ Janova, Kalnins
gloves ~ taped fingers, Sinistyle
glasses ~ Pilot glasses, FNKY!
cigarette ~ Calypso Giano
hair ~ STD.GloXhair SURD.dread, No Cheer
skin ~ Noah eyeliner, Damiani
eyes ~ MOOD:  Forest, Silhouette
ear rings ~ SOUL Ear Piercing, Mandala

Top Photo: PimpTwoHoes By Carissa Crimson

No comments: