Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Truth About How I Love Thee…

The Digital Doll On Flickr!

The Digital Doll On Flickr!

I told you last year that I had been seduced by the Truth and well, since then we’ve been going strong.  Today he seduced me with more beautifully-done, completely modifiable hair that has none of those horrible resize scripts in it.  I’d imagine that you too have been seduced by the Truth by now, but if you’re still on the fence just check out this week’s releases.  I’m in L-O-V-E.

The Digital Doll On Flickr!

Click Here To Visit TRUTH Hair In SecondLife!

ABOVE:

*X*plosion ProudLady Shirt (black)
:GP: Acorn [Dark] Elf 2-Lore 2
*Linc* Breast Enhancer for Curio Acron Dark
[MANDALA]MONICA earring/black&silver
>TRUTH< Larissa - champagne
>TRUTH< Eloise - champagne
>TRUTH< Darla Streaked – champagne

No comments: