Saturday, July 24, 2010

Rock Out With TART

<3 The Digital Doll On Flickr! <3

<3 The Digital Doll On Flickr! <3

One of my very favorite offerings from the Summer of Love Fair [SLurl] is this super simple, sexy mini-dress from TART [SLurl.]  I positively love the fact that TART is continuously coming up with fresh takes on the short, short dresses that we’ve all come to love in SecondLife.  And the Bree dress (above) is no exception.  Super short and super simple with great textures and highlights all over the front but with one hell of a party going on in the back.  I’m lovin’ it!  Right now, you can pick it up at the Summer of Love Fair [SLurl] for something insanely reasonable like $L 99 per color and $L 400 for one of two sets that each include 5 different colors from the beautiful TART color palette.  When I snagged Bree, I decided that I would try to rock out the look a little bit, so I had to go shopping for some terrific tattoos.

<3 The Digital Doll On Flickr! <3

I hit up all the usual suspects but didn’t find much to my liking, as I’m pretty particular about what comes between me and my new favorite skin by Mynerva [SLurl.]  But after quite an extensive (and expensive) search, I found some totally bitchin’ ink at Ink’D Up! [Slurl.]  The tattoos at Ink’D Up! immediately caught my eye as completely original, hand-drawn pieces of artwork for your body that genuinely resemble real tattoos when worn on an avatar skin, right down to the sheen that you see on heavily-inked skin in the real world.  Many of the tattoos out there either look painted on an avatar skin in a completely fake way or leave me with the feeling that someone went crazy with trendy clip art in Photoshop.  I can safely say that is NOT the case with the tattoos at Ink’D Up!  Tattoos at Ink’D Up! are priced comparably with other high-end tattoos on the market at about $L 500 per tattoo, but I think the quality and craftsmanship from Ink’D Up! is really a cut above the rest from what I gathered last night as I visited a wide variety of tattoo shops in search of the best body ink around.  And quality is what really matters when we’re talking about putting something over the positively adorable skins coming out of Mynerva [Slurl] right now.  Talk about having the face of an angel…

<3 The Digital Doll On Flickr! <3

ABOVE:

~Misti Noir Kurrawong~Brown Brows by Mynerva
TART Bree - Red (Available Exclusively at the Summer of Love Fair as of this Writing)
Ink'D Up! :ALICE:
Ephemeral "Nathra" Piercings
Ephemeral Barbed Wire Choker (female)
Ephemeral Barbed Wire Wrist Wraps (left & right)
.:PS:. Beady bangle rings
BAX Prestige Boots Black Leather
>TRUTH< Tilly Streaked - champagne

No comments: