Friday, July 23, 2010

WWJD?: Jackie Would Put Some POW In Her Step

<3 The Digital Doll On Flickr! <3

<3 The Digital Doll On Flickr! <3

I know you don’t often see the themes of ladylike elegance, style, and class echoed on this esteemed weblog, but I will make an exception in the case of a sculpted shoe as spectacular as the recently-released Pow Pumps from LeLutka [SLurl.]

When all that matters is conducting yourself as a lady with elegance, style, and class, there is but one question you need ask yourself about any proposed course of action or decision that you’re faced with: WWJD?  That is, What Would Jackie Do?  And by “Jackie” I do mean to invoke the power, presence, and imagery of the late, great Jacqueline Lee Bouvier Kennedy Onassis, a woman of impeccable elegance, style, grace, and class.  Should you call him back?  WWJD?  Should you carry a handbag tonight?  WWJD?  It works every time and without fail.

<3 The Digital Doll On Flickr! <3

Never has a SecondLife shoe been something that Jackie would do.  At least not until Minnu Palen threw her hat in the ring and produced sculpted shoes of flawless design, immaculately sculpted around the imperfections of the SecondLife avatar foot and wrapped in a sumptuous, soft leather.  With these shoes, Ms. Palen convinced me that my avatar’s feet actually could look amazing and made me wonder if the world had gone mad putting a sculpted foot on everything that moves.  I can safely say that if Jackie had a SecondLife, she would wear the Pow Pumps by LeLutka and she would own them in every color available.  I recommend that you fall in line, if you haven’t already, and buy them all.  You won’t be disappointed.

THE SCULPTED SHOE SANS SCULPTED FOOT HAS FINALLY BEEN MASTERED.  THANK YOU FOR MAKING THE FEET I WAS BORN WITH BEAUTIFUL AGAIN!

<3 The Digital Doll On Flickr! <3

<3 The Digital Doll On Flickr! <3

3 comments:

colleen said...

Classy !!! Jackie O and you ! Love the shoes :)

Carissa Crimson said...

My favorite post from you to date!

Jackie would definitely approve.

Shyayn Lusch said...

@ Colleen - Thank you. You're always so kind and encouraging.

@ Cari - I'm glad the gods are happy. And I do think that Jackie would most definitely approve (of the shoes.)